Sunday, September 17, 2017

WallagerJenipherBlogPostTheLastChaptersOfReadyOnePlayer



The last chapters of this book were full of suspense and the very last couple chapters I was thinking, well do not leave me hanging now. Meaning that the story is not yet complete for me, and the feeling that there is, will be, or needs another book to follow the first one. Everyone might think I am totally wrong, but I still think that there is something odd about with Art3mis and it is not her way of being sarcastic. I feel, I am the example of how people are when being sarcastic and the way she acts is something different, could be just me. Throughout the book I have thought this, and still do, Art3mis says, “What if only one of us can enter the gate once it’s open?” Again, she always seems to know the answer, without actually admitting to literally knowing. If anyone has not noticed yet, every single time Wade is stuck at a riddle or any kind of situation that he cannot figure out, Art3mis always has an answer, and the right answer at that. Also, if she had known all the answers, riddles, and knows the Almanac by heart, then why was she always just shy of completing a task? Well, almost every task, it felt to me like she was playing him somehow. Winning only a couple tasks and then helping Wade every single time he got stuck on something.
Additionally, she goes about saying comments that make me feel as if she is trying to get Wade not to go through with some of his plans against the Sixers. As in when Wade is making a plan to get all the gunters to gather together and fight, “So that’s it? This is your plan?” Art3mis says, then goes on to add, “Spam the entire OASIS, asking for help?” Now, when an entire reality, even though virtual, is at stake and fighting along will obviously end in horror, asking for help from others seems to me to be a great idea. Another comment she goes about saying is when she asks Shoto and Aech if they are really going to go along with the plan. No one can say it was because she was scared, we all knew she wasn’t.
Lastly, the very ending seems to be lacking a tremendous amount, at least to me it does. Yes, Sorrento had got arrested, Wade had won Halliday’s contest, and got the girl (Art3mis), but I feel there is more to come. I know the whole book I mostly about Wade and his adventures he took in order to win the egg, though for some reason I kept thinking about how Art3mis is still hiding a secret. Not just a little one either, something that could change everything upside down, and have everyone speechless when whatever is, happens. Besides me of course. All in all, I am glad to say that I have enjoyed ready the book, and will be waiting for the next one to come about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WallagerJenipherBlogPostVisionFinal

            Well, the last section of the novel was more exciting than the entire rest of the book and it was not terrible for me to read, ...